Pentecostals

  • Thomas Weston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      I have written a novel titled "Pentecostal Psycho" that is a fact-based
      fictionalized tale that rips the cover off of the cult- like
      Pentecostal churches exposing the hypocrisy and mind control that is at
      their core.
      The book contains accurate descriptions of what goes on in the
      wild services of these churches and contains humor, adventure, and a
      series of murders as Walter Thomas goes from his initial visit to his
      evolving into a money-seeking television evangelist preying on the
      fears and gullibility of his followers.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ-g_Ki1Ar8 www.lulu.com/tweston2
      http://www.thomaswweston.com/ I'd love to hear from any of you at my
      email address: thomasweston2@.... Thanks, Tom