Re: Hello friends

  • mitch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iruleyoupeople"
      <iruleyoupeople@...> wrote

      <<<<<Death to religion, good name. Let me get to the point. I want your
      help. I am going to build a glorious new empire. One in which people
      like you will be the new ruling class. Join me. Together we shall rule
      the world. I know, it's ambitious, but thougholy within the realm of
      possibility.Please feel free to ask me anything. And if you feel this
      is a logical aspiration join me in my quest for justice My group is
      imperialparty by the way. Thank you.>>>>>

      LOL are you off your meds friend? Or is this just a Joke? Problem:
      the state eventually will become god, so I guess that is the role you
      want to play.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "mitch" <md6666us@...> wrote:

        > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iruleyoupeople"
        > <iruleyoupeople@> wrote
        >
        > <<<<<Death to religion, good name. Let me get to the point. I want your
        > help. I am going to build a glorious new empire. One in which people
        > like you will be the new ruling class. Join me. Together we shall rule
        > the world. I know, it's ambitious, but thougholy within the realm of
        > possibility.Please feel free to ask me anything. And if you feel this
        > is a logical aspiration join me in my quest for justice My group is
        > imperialparty by the way. Thank you.>>>>>
        >
        > LOL are you off your meds friend? Or is this just a Joke?

        Probably not, though I'm not expecting him to succeed at it.

        > Problem: the state eventually will become god, so I guess that is
        > the role you want to play.

        A state exists in so far as it serves its citizens, not the other way
        around.

        Though of course some people have strange ideas on the matter.