Re: Pope

  • raslin_maria
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 4:22 PM
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek"
      <john_ryzek@...> wrote:
      >I gather that this person is saying "Look in the mirror before
      throwing stones at others." Here the Pope takes a shot at Science
      when the Church never tried to explain to the World where all this
      Pedophilia came from; what were it's origins?

      Personally, I feel the Roman Church missed an opportunity, to
      Confess and be willing to make amends. But, like they have for
      1000's of years, they had their head hid in the sand.