The inbuilt seed of destruction.

  • dougwilmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 12:33 PM
      The inbuilt seed of destruction.

      I may be wrong but it would seem to me, and many others too, that
      religions cannot be killed off from the outside, for how can you
      disprove a negative; but that they contain their own inner seed of
      destruction which will cause an implosion – fundamentalism and idiocy.
      It might take a long time, but better late then never.

      As for not being able to disprove a negative, well, if some kind of
      after life existed then one could not know that until one went there,
      but if there were nothing then you would never know it anyway. The
      only way to know some kind of paradise or heaven would be to find
      yourself in it. Behind the dark side of the moon there is a vast worm
      hole that takes one directly to the Andromeda Galaxy (there is a great
      Bar there with dancing girls and free drinks) but it is never there
      when you look for it. That is a shame isn't it.

      Doug.