Re: [Death To Religion] I find those who critical

  • Dr. Newton Joseph
    Message 1 of 53 , Mar 12, 2007
      From: "richard" <meta@...>
      To: <deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 10:35 AM
      Subject: Re: [Death To Religion] I find those who critical

      > All I meant was that Dr. Joseph shows definite signs of a pathological
      > mind > himself, even as little I know about psych

      What if someone told you that they communicate with an invisible little
      green man, would you not think they are insane?,what is the difference if
      someone tells you they communicate with an invisible white man? There is
      good evidence that just to admit you communicate with an invisible man
      proves your insanity. For too long Christianity has been kept safe from
      scrutiny, It is now time to see Christianity and Christians as they really
      are INSANE. get used to this idea
      Dr.Newton Joseph
    • n1n31nchn3rd
      Message 53 of 53 , Jun 7, 2007
        mitch wrote:
        > I am not aware that theist pray to a pink unicorn........

        What's the difference what you call it or what anthropomorphic
        descriptions you give it?

        > also it is
        > way out of date to consider religion a pathology.

        Pathologies are just passing trends? Since when?