New to Group

  • lynstree
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20 12:12 AM
      Hello to everyone. I am new to the group and find the topics very
      interesting. I have a hard time logically getting my brain around how
      seemingly rational adults make all their life decisions based on some
      ficticious "God". I currently live in an extremly conservative
      community and honestly don't understand this way of life!