Re: [Death To Religion] Hello

  • richardson4212
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
      That's why they have sunday school.
      (for those of you who are lucky enough not to know, sunday school is
      the equivalent of a Hitler youth group disguised as art projects and
      singing.)
    • kensharp81
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2006
        That was hilarious. Although I wouldn't go quite as with your
        characterization (but I'm assuming that you were being hyperbolic
        anyway)...

        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "richardson4212"
        <richardson4212@...> wrote:

        > That's why they have sunday school.
        > (for those of you who are lucky enough not to know, sunday school is
        > the equivalent of a Hitler youth group disguised as art projects and
        > singing.)

      • Dr. Newton Joseph
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2006