IS " 6 6 6 " JUST A FABLE ? ? ?

  • h_thomas_baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006
      For those of you with an interest in the meaning of "666" mentioned
      only in Revelation Thirteen I would
      suggest taking a look at a the following link.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/KKKK_666.html

      There have been so many explanations for the meaning of this number.
      Many are waiting for an
      antichrist to arise, but what if it's not true?

      Could all of the hype about '666' be due to misinterpretations? After
      reading this, I think so.

      HTB