illness

  • lord_damien2002
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 11:29 PM
      I wonder if religion is a disease, and if so, can it be cured???
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "lord_damien2002"
        <lord_damien2002@...> wrote:

        > I wonder if religion is a disease,

        It does look very much like a mental illness.

        > and if so, can it be cured???

        I should hope so.

        Though we might have to write off a great many of the religious people
        on the planet today and hope that the next generation will be less
        religious.