Have the courage to face the reality of life???

  • harry
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2006
      if you want to know why you exist on the planet earth-
      Visit http://mission666mind.blogspot.com

      There is a lot of difference between intelligence and wisdom.
      Visit http://mission666mind.blogspot.com
    • dantreble
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2006
        The reality of life is that we are here, and are responsible
        for how we live the lives we lead.

        *Why we exist* assumes that there is a *reason*. There are
        no "reasons" evident in nature. There is only cause and effect.

        As Candide said to Dr. Pangloss, who was eternally
        going on about causes and effects: "'Tis well said,
        but we must cultivate our gardens." --Voltaire

        Wisdom is achieved when one figures out how to free
        oneself from one's own thoughts. Only then is one
        really in control of one's life.

        Dan

        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "harry" <deathcold@...> wrote:

        > if you want to know why you exist on the planet earth-
        > Visit http://mission666mind.blogspot.com
        >
        > There is a lot of difference between intelligence and wisdom.
        > Visit http://mission666mind.blogspot.com

      • Harry
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2006
          ya da, u r exactly right and that is what we want to discuss. lets all walk
          together to the path of wisdom.

          --
          Light a candle for sinners and set the world on fire.

        • dantreble
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2006
            Walk together to the path of wisdom? How does that work?

            Who's "we"? and what exactly am I "exactly right" about?