9783[Death To Religion] Re: Some Stupid Fundie Jokes...

  • devasma
    Jan 21, 2006
      Thanks, it is one of my many talents. And if, by some rare chance,
      you are saying I am boring, I agree.

      devas, boringer than you

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth
      <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:

      > R.J.: Congratulations on calling the kettle black.
      >
      > devasma <devasma@y...> wrote: I'm definitely not doing anything
      to change it. See, I just don't
      > care. I come here for comic relief more than anything. And
      secretly
      > I'm in love with the all mighty leader bean.
      >
      > ...jesus built my hotrod...
      > devas
      >
      > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth
      > <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > devas: "I'm always complaining about this board being boring
      > and lacking
      > > interesting debate."
      > > R.J.: It seems as though you're not doing much in the way of
      > trying to change that. However, I would be willing to discuss
      > anything that you deem not "boring" or "lacking interesting debate."

      > True religion Religion Religion book Bad religion
      Christian religion Beliefs

      Service.