9781Re: [Death To Religion] Re: Some Stupid Fundie Jokes...

  • rj sundseth
    Jan 21, 2006
      R.J.: Congratulations on calling the kettle black.

      devasma <devasma@...> wrote: I'm definitely not doing anything to change it. See, I just don't
      care. I come here for comic relief more than anything. And secretly
      I'm in love with the all mighty leader bean.

      ...jesus built my hotrod...
      devas

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth
      <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:

      > devas: "I'm always complaining about this board being boring
      and lacking
      > interesting debate."
      > R.J.: It seems as though you're not doing much in the way of
      trying to change that. However, I would be willing to discuss
      anything that you deem not "boring" or "lacking interesting debate."

      True religion Religion Religion book Bad religion Christian religion Beliefs