9698Re: [Death To Religion] Re: Some Stupid Fundie Jokes...

  • rj sundseth
    Jan 18, 2006
      devas: "I'm always complaining about this board being boring and lacking
      interesting debate."
      R.J.: It seems as though you're not doing much in the way of trying to change that. However, I would be willing to discuss anything that you deem not "boring" or "lacking interesting debate."