9641Re: [Death To Religion] Re: Some Stupid Fundie Jokes...

  • rj sundseth
    Jan 6, 2006
      Were you complaining about this board being boring and lacking interesting debate a couple of months ago, devasma?

      devasma <devasma@...> wrote: I wouldn't tell them to a Christian, because they're not funny. If
      I'm gonna tell anti-"fundie" jokes to a Christian, I'm gonna make
      sure they are funny. Otherwise I would just look like a tard.

      devas

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...>