8883Re: FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

  • johnsmissile
    Nov 10, 2004
      You are right. I am impatient. I am moving very fast. I joined
      some 45 clubs and put my four-more-years post in most of them. The
      response was both negative and positive! The number of webpage hits
      skyrocketed. I followed up on all responses to the posts, and when
      they cease, I quit the club. This is the last one. I've waited for
      a response, and yours was the only one. If any one later wants to
      communicate with me, my web address is in my webpage under "e-mail."--
      http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com/

      johnsmissile

      - In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > They weren't being rejected. I wasn't here, and therefore couldn't
      > approve them. Next time, don't send 5 messages in 3 days. Have a
      > little patience!!
      >
      > devas
      >

      > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "johnsmissile"
      > <johnsmissile@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > My message, as a member, keeps being rejected. Please, let it go
      > > through. This is legitimate. I am not spamming. I follow up on
      > > dialogues every since. Please! I am an atheist, aren't we all
      > Free
      > > Thinkers? Lets work together here . . . If you do not like my
      > > webpage, instead of censoring it, why not respond to it? I love
      > > feedback from responsible people.
      > >
      > > johnsmissile
      > >
      > > From: "johnsmissile" <johnsmissile@y...>
      > > Date: Sun Nov 7, 2004 10:31 am
      > > Subject: Re: FOUR MORE YEARS
      > >
      > > THE POST:
      > > We now have four more years of an almost theocratic
      > government here
      > > in the US! All you
      > > debaters wake up! We have to adopt a unified belief, get
      > organized,
      > > and--if necessary--go
      > > underground if--or when--it gets worse. Just how long do you
      > think
      > > it will be at the present rate
      > > of Religious Reaction before we get the FBI at our doorsteps? We
      > > need to be thinking long-term!
      > > Take a good look at
      > >
      > > http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com/
      > >
      > > And don't expect the Skeptics organization to save us! I ought
      > > know, I helped start one. A
      > > group of pompous professors writing about UFO investigations and
      > > ancient witchcraft has not
      > > even slowed down the tide of Religious Reaction. It is like
      > holding
      > > back a crumbling dam by
      > > sticking your fingers in the cracks. We need to do something
      > > forceful. We need to stop being
      > > passive, get unified and get organized. The web adress above is
      > the
      > > first step.
      > >
      > > --johnsmissile
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic