  • johnsmissile
    Nov 8, 2004
      thanks for your response. Yes, I am being impatient! I guess I am
      spoiled by the clubs that have 30 or more posts a day! Your club
      here is too leisurely for me! As you may be able to tell, I am on a

      Besides complaining, what is anyone doing about it? I see loads
      of complaint in the clubs, but no serious solution. Everyone
      expects and is looking for easy answers, and everyone thinks
      differently and has different ones. We are good at arguing--or not
      even listening--with or to each other, but have no united front. The
      Christians have hundreds of sects and denominations, but compared to
      us, they do have a united front and are succeeding because of it.

      What I offer is a way for all Free Thinkers to unite because I have
      re-interpreted all of social science OBJECTIVELY, that is, from a no-
      spirit, atheistic, frame of reference. I weeded out all the social
      theorst rationalizing that has built our present world view because I
      wanted to see the real world in a way not clouded by reconciling
      science with our old religious and secular ideals. What I developed
      is a world view of the real world. But it is not something you can
      pick up in 30 second sound bites. It requires application, thinking
      and perseverence. That is what it takes to break into a whole no
      paradigm or frame of reference. There is no shortcut. It is not for
      lazy people.

      I'll look back into the club again in a few days--I'll be leisurely
      about it!...

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, devas666 <no_reply@y...>

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic