8764Re: Qoute searchin

  • devas666
    Mar 8, 2004
      But Best, it is so much easier to post it on here than to look for
      yourself. Doing the searching yourself is for losers. Fucking lazy
      atheists.

      ...looking for a savior in these dirty streets...
      devas

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Stacy L. Mason"
      > <corvis_9@y...> wrote:
      > > Google involves a great deal of sifting through crap, a persons
      > > active intelligence is more useful than consorting with a
      mindless
      > > automaton. My googling has turned up little of potential use.
      Our
      > > online fellows have been more helpful.
      >
      > I typed atheist quotes into google and got quite a few sites I
      know to
      > be good ones out of it and even the top rated ones I didn't know
      about
      > look to be rather good. Google tends to give pretty good results
      if
      > they are good sites out there and you're careful in selecting
      search
      > terms.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic