8763Re: Qoute searchin

    Mar 8 2:44 AM
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Stacy L. Mason"
      <corvis_9@y...> wrote:
      > Google involves a great deal of sifting through crap, a persons
      > active intelligence is more useful than consorting with a mindless
      > automaton. My googling has turned up little of potential use. Our
      > online fellows have been more helpful.

      I typed atheist quotes into google and got quite a few sites I know to
      be good ones out of it and even the top rated ones I didn't know about
      look to be rather good. Google tends to give pretty good results if
      they are good sites out there and you're careful in selecting search
      terms.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic