8762Re: Quote searchin

  • satanslittlejedi
    Mar 6, 2004
      A few of my all-time favorites:

      God created man in his own image and man, being a gentleman, returned
      the favor.
      --Mark Twain (who has a lot of other really good ones too)

      Which is it, is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?
      -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

      We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful
      God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own
      mistakes. -Gene Roddenberry

      And how could I omit George Carlin's Bovine Feces trilogy?
      Not extremely intellectual, but pretty damn funny.
      The rest of that website is good too; lots of links.

      Hope this is helpful.
      Slap a dead person,

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Stacy L. Mason"
      <corvis_9@y...> wrote:
      > I'm looking for brief sly quotes of an intellectual and or atheistic
      > nature. Any web sites with potentials would also be helpful.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic