8702Re: just a story

    Dec 6, 2003
      Blah Blah Blah.

      You really think we're going to let something that's meant to be
      omnipotent and omniscient off just because we'd let off something that
      isn't?

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, " Safwa A.Salah El Dien"
      <safwa2@l...> wrote:
      > A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as
      always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who
      attended him.
      > They talked about so many things and various subjects.
      >
      > Suddenly, they touched the subject of ALLAH. The barber said : "Look
      man, I don't believe that ALLAH exists as you say so."
      > "Why do you say that?" Asked the client.
      > "Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to
      > realize that ALLAH does not exist. Oh, tell me, if ALLAH existed,
      would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children?
      If ALLAH existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think
      of a ALLAH who permits all of these things."

      > The client stopped for a moment thinking but
      > he didn't want to respond so as to prevent an argument.
      >
      > The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop.
      > Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a
      long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he
      had his cut and he looked so untidy).

      > Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said
      > to the barber : " know what? Barbers do not exist."
      >
      > "How come they don't exist?"-asked the barber. "Well I am here
      > and I am a barber."
      > "No!" - the client exclaimed. "They don't exist because if they did
      > there would be no people with long hair and beard like that man
      > who walks in the street."
      >
      > "Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to me."
      > "Exactly!"- affirmed the client. "That's the point. ALLAH does
      exist, what happens is people don't go to Him and do not look for Him
      that's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."