8026[Death To Religion] Re: Hi im a New Member! & The OFFICIAL ANTI RELIGIOUS WEBSITE!

  • devas666
    May 2, 2002
      I agree with the fat kid thing.

      devas loves fat kids

      --- In deathtoreligion@y..., Esther Brinker
      <ancienthebrewesther@y...> wrote:

      > I know that you are not a zionist. I was just kidding,K? I think
      this posting he made was definitely a crap,all this stuff about
      Muslims,etc.I think that poster himself is a stupid fat kid! Me and
      you both should break his feet and dispose him into the garbage!!!!!
      > devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote: I don't recall claiming this
      wasn't "zionist crap". I merely said it

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/