7868Re: Quotes:

  • devas666
    Mar 1, 2002
      I think it is more the attitude of "Do what we say or we'll fuck you
      over". The US has become the global bully. Everyone has to be like
      you, do what you like and conform to your ways, or watch out! Next
      thing you know, there are economic sanctions against you, or other
      agressive tactics.
      Hey, we're good at curling too! HAHAHAHA, yeah I know, we suck. But
      sports aren't everything. We have universal health care, good social
      programs and a prime minister who sounds retarded. All of that is
      worth being proud of.
      About the WTC thing, many many canadians went down there to help
      out. Firefighters, policemen, nurses and doctors all went down to
      help. Some went without the approval of their bosses and risked
      getting fired. There was a lot of support from us. We couldn't send
      monetary support, because once converted into american funds it would
      be paltry.
      I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being proud to be
      american. As a whole, the states has accomplished much since it's
      beginning. But it is not the be all and end all. It will come to an
      end. Every great civilization has its fall.

      ...and it's time that you love...
      devas
    • Show all 7950 messages in this topic