      From: Johnny Hawkins
      To: deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 7:05 PM
      Subject: [Death To Religion] Re: Those who doubt vs. those who deny

      Here are the questions and answers lined up for you:

      1.

      Q: Why would you even think there is a god?
      A: I'm privileged to experience miraculous healings, prophecies and
      provision on a regular basis. It's odd
      to hear my own reality denied by those who don't share it.

      2 .

      Q: Do you have some other percent of knowledge that the rest of the universe is lacking?
      A: You know perfectly well I'm not alone. You're conversing with one of millions.

      3.
      Q: If we only know a millionth of a millionth of the knowledge out there as this originally started, how are you so convinced there is a god?

      A: That is incorrect. The quote was, "We do not know a millionth of one percent about anything." Refer to my answer on the first question regarding my certainty.

      You asked, I answered, you re-asked, I re-answered. But clearly this is going nowhere.