13755Re: [Death To Religion] Re: Hebrew?

    Jun 7, 2011
      Nothing there but preaching, hardball style of a Fundie. I think this is supposed to be a discussion forum.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: praesto12
      To: deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 10:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [Death To Religion] Re: Hebrew?

      Godwin, you speak lies. I've never seen more rationalization than from the
      "Atheistic" community. I know you are not an Atheist, but generally people will,
      literally, drive themselves insane or consider anything, and I mean ANYTHING to
      the reality of God as manifest through his word in Christ. "Scientist" perfer
      theorizing about Aliens or Alien generated life being passed on Mars rock to
      the earth and then these magic living rocks survive for millions of years to
      produce your father and mother and you. It's insanity. Well, hey, the Apostle
      Paul said it best. People are willingly ignorant. "Although they claimed to be
      wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal G-d for images
      made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefor G-d
      gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts..."

      I do not know what conversations you have had with what "Christians" and I
      don't really care. You are wrong. Atheist rationalize. People of

      Anti-Christ thinking, like yourself, rationalize and lie. I believe they do so
      willingly. I don't know why you hate G-d, but I would say you should get over
      it.

      What would you like to discuss about Biblical Criticism? I am not concerned
      about your limited accessment of what you think I do or do not know. At half
      your age I believe I know as much as you. "Biblical Criticism.." Right..... Mad
      Germans in the late 1800's rewritting witness testimony in the illusion of
      academic scholarship paving the way for the horrors of the 20th century. Your
      philosophies are doctrines of devils and lead to death. Wellhausen, Nietzsche,
      Voltaire, Marx and so forth are men that lived jadded lives and most ended up
      bitter and alone, if not completely insane. A life without G-d will lead one to
      death of the Body and Spirit. I strongly encourage you to reconsider the path
      you are.

      "Educators" with ideas likethese will lead to destruction. Dont' take my word
      for it. Take Victor Frankl;

      “If we present a man with a concept of man which is not true, we may well
      corrupt him. When we present man as an automaton of reflexes, as a mind-machine,
      as a bundle of instincts, as a pawn of drives and reactions, as a mere product
      of instinct, heredity and environment, we feed the nihilism to which modern man
      is, in any case, prone. I became acquainted, with the last stage of that
      corruption in my second concentration camp, Auschwitz. The gas chambers of
      Auschwitz were the ultimate consequence of the theory that man is nothing but
      the product of heredity and environment–or, as the Nazi liked to say, of ‘Blood
      and Soil.’ I am absolutely convinced that the gas chambers of Auschwitz,
      Treblinka, and Maidanek were ultimately prepared not in some Ministry or other
      in Berlin, but rather at the desks and in the lecture halls of nihilistic
      scientists and philosophers.”