12787Re: [Death To Religion] What would you like to ask or have cited?

  • Clint
    Feb 16, 2010
      praesto12 wrote:
      > praesto12 wrote:
      >> What would you like for me to cite or to respond to? ????? I'm not refusing to answer any of your questions.
      >> There is nothing I 've seen in your emails that is unanswerable, nor am I "avoiding" anything you have to say.
      >> Ask!
      >
      > How convenient.. .
      >

      > Rich: What would you like to discuss?

      The same thing I've been asking all along that you say you haven't
      avoided. What god? What is it? Where is it? How can I talk to it? If it
      exists, how come I don't know it?
    • Show all 56 messages in this topic