      From: eh60driver <eh60driver@...>
      To: deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 7:55:43 AM
      Subject: [Death To Religion] 2009

      The year 2009 will go down as a banner year in my life. It was in 2009 that I finally came to the realization that for 60 years I was fed and swallowed (for the most part) mass quantities of BS. Religion, patriotism, philosophy, etc, etc,...all BS. Almost EVERYTHING is mostly BS. So, for the rest of my short life (hopefully at least 30 more years) I will have to deal with this fact and be happy in spite of it.

      Rodg