      From: "Hannah Miriam" <baruch_emmet@...>
      To: <deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 9:49 AM
      Subject: [Death To Religion] Re: Dear Hannah

      Richard - you are projecting intent into my comments that it does not
      contain.

      You are blinded by your own agenda.

      Hannah

      "...Well, now that we have seen each other," said the Unicorn, "If you'll
      believe in me, I'll believe in you."
      -- Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

      15:36:00
    • Show all 104 messages in this topic