11322Re: Found Religion!

  • Lovejoe
    Feb 4, 2008
      Did you noticed:
      The Isis was an ancient goddess of Egypt, queen of the gods!
      When Romans invided Egypt, they were impacted with magnificient
      sculptures and figures of Isis and back home Pagans
      started to worship new goddess Isus for centuries before
      Christianism takes place. They were walking with statues
      of Isus on the streets, singing and dancing.
      And where do you think name Jesus comes ???
      Of course when Roman empire decided to impose new religion
      to mostly Pagan Rome, they announced Christus of Nazareth
      as New Isus (yizuz in roman) a replacement figure...

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iamthewayandthetruth111"
      > <iamthewayandthetruth111@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek"
      <john_ryzek@>

      > > > Yet another false religion.
      > > >
      > > > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no
      gender
      > > > the female pronoun is usually used).
      > > >
      > > > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
      > > >

      > > What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about
      it.
      > > It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's
      ludicrous,
      > > I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.
      > >

      > I'm hoping that you realised the link I posted was a joke though I
      am
      > still rather annoyed that the rest of religion isn't a joke (if it
      > didn't have so many negative consequences it'd be a damn good
      laugh).

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic