11023Re: [Death To Religion] Hello

  • lord damien
    Oct 1, 2006
      im sure we will all be waiting with bated breath. what third world university is it that gives you such high grades anyway???

      a a <Praesto12@...> wrote: Dr., interesting notes. I do agree that in our times
      of weekness we are more apt to finally come to some
      sort of reality that we are not Gods, and that there
      is a greater force who's grace we need and long for.

      I have a few thoughts on the matter but honesty I
      don't have time right now to discuss too much. I have
      seen some interesting comments in this group and I
      will and want to respond to as much as I can. Richard,
      I really want to respond to your emails.
      When the weekend ends I will have more time and I will
      respond then.

      Grace and peace.

      --- "Dr. Newton Joseph" <drnjoseph@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com