10937Re: [Death To Religion] Re: Noah's Ark or just an ancient boat?

  • lord damien
    Jul 8, 2006
      oh and dont forget that noah lived to be about a thousand

      bestonnet_00 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Never mind that no wooden boat could possibly be that big nor that
      eight people could not have possibly built something the size of a
      small aircraft carrier in their lifetimes.

      They also don't mention the kind of conditions it would have to endure
      (rain worse than anywhere on the planet, etc, etc).

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "kensharp81" <kensharp81@...>