10287Re: A crul King of the Neotech religion/ another dodge-monkey.

  • Mark
    Apr 1, 2006
      --dantreble wrote:

      >D: I wasn't here then.

      -M: You can still complain now. Are you going to?

      shanti
      Mark, Seattle

      > --"Mark" wrote:
      > > --dantreble wrote:

      idea. [...]It isn't a matter of rules. It's a matter of emotional
      intelligence.[...] but not leaving her post first intact was
      inconsiderate. She could either complain about it, which would get
      her nowhere, or she could just say "See ya." [...]It's not a good
      idea to abbreviate someone's efforts right out of the box, Mark. It
      shows disrespect on your part. Dan

      > > -M: My first post here was responded to by *N* and Bestie. Have
      you complained that they left my post incomplete? Even worse, have
      you complained about the dodge-monkeys here? Double standards, eh?
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic