10283Re: A crul King of the Neotech religion/ another dodge-monkey.

  • Mark
    Apr 1, 2006
      --dantreble wrote:
      > --"Mark" wrote:
      > > --dantreble wrote:

      > > >D:[...]You disected her post, and left part of it out. Bad idea.
      [...]It isn't a matter of rules. It's a matter of emotional
      intelligence.[...] but not leaving her post first intact was
      inconsiderate. She could either complain about it, which would get
      her nowhere, or she could just say "See ya." [...]It's not a good
      idea to abbreviate someone's efforts right out of the box, Mark. It
      shows disrespect on your part. Dan

      -M: My first post here was responded to by *N* and Bestie. Have you
      complained that they left my post incomplete? Even worse, have you
      complained about the dodge-monkeys here?

      Double standards, eh?

      shanti
      Mark, Seattle
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic