10279Re: A crul King of the Neotech religion/ another dodge-monkey.

  • dantreble
    Apr 1, 2006
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <parashakti108@...>
      wrote:

      > --dantreble wrote:
      >
      > >D: I didn't say you broke rules. You disected her post, and left
      > part of it out. Bad idea. Dan
      >
      > -M: Leaving part(s) out is usually how it is done, and a point-by-
      > point is respectful. I think that my response was very good.
      > Don't dodge-monkeys annoy you?

      D: I'm surprised that you asked my opinion on that. It isn't
      a matter of rules. It's a matter of emotional intelligence.

      > There is Sun Tzu:
      > "To a surrounded enemy, you must leave a way of escape."
      >
      > Maybe the problem is that I gave Kate no easy way to counter my
      > points.

      D: An escape route would help, but not leaving her post first
      intact was inconsiderate. She could either complain about it,
      which would get her nowhere, or she could just say "See ya."

      > shanti
      > Mark, Seattle
      >
      > > --"Mark" wrote:

      > out of the box, Mark. It shows disrespect on your part. Dan
      >
      > > > -M: I broke no rules. She is just looking for an excuse to be a
      > > > dodge-monkey. Another one. :-(

      > > > -M: Dodge-monkey.

      > engineered instruments. It is concerned with experience, and not
      > with false ideas. By contrast, the mythical/magical is often not
      > aligned with reason. As such, it is frequently irrational and
      > pathological.
      > ---
      > > -

      > > > exploit myth in a pathological manner.

      > > > mysticism, it isn't the mysticism that causes the problems.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic