No activity in last 7 days
This is a group for professionals to discuss Dialectical Behavioral Therapy as it relates to working with deaf clients. The Deaf Wellness Center at the University of Rochester Medical Center is currently implementing outcomes research on Deaf DBT groups through a grant from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR). See www.urmc.rochester.edu/dwc/scholarship/DBT_Studies.htm for more information. Collaborators around the country are being identified to participate. This will be a forum to exchange ideas about this research project as well as to discuss current practices regarding DBT therapy with deaf clients.
- Jun 24, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.