sunrun

  • vulcanscrap
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 19, 2002
      22 miles on sunday--hills will be at the end of the run
    • vulcanscrap
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 20, 2003
        sunrun --this sunday---10--18 miles--8:30am--old greenwich
      • dsrunner
        Message 3 of 28 , May 13, 2003
          back to our sunruns this sunday @8:30am......
        • Cyril de Valry
          Message 4 of 28 , May 13, 2003
            Where ?

            dsrunner <johnkraz@...> wrote:
            back to our sunruns this sunday @8:30am......

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • dsrunner
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 17, 2003
              no sun run on june22---go run the fairfield -half.
            • dsrunner
              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 14, 2003
                no sunrun this week--runs will resume on july 27 @8am
              • dsrunner
                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 21, 2003
                  july27 sunrun @8am--old greenwich
                • dsrunner
                  Message 8 of 28 , May 6, 2004
                    run leaves from 39 midbrook la.---8am---run is 10 miles--
                  • Joey Smith
                    Message 9 of 28 , May 7, 2004
                      great thanks!!

                      dsrunner <johnkraz@...> wrote:run leaves from 39 midbrook la.---8am---run is 10 miles--

                    • dsrunner
                      Message 10 of 28 , Sep 10, 2004
                        long sunrun---up to 20=====8am
                      • dsrunner
                        Message 11 of 28 , Sep 18, 2004
                          sunrun--8am---from old greenwich---up to 20 miles
                        • dsrunner
                          Message 12 of 28 , Oct 22, 2004
                            the sunrun from old greenwich starts at 8am--about 9miles---last long
                            run before marine corp marathon next sunday
                          • dsrunner
                            Message 13 of 28 , Nov 16, 2004
                              track workout wed 6pm---ghs
                              sunrun--8:30am---old greenwich---
                            • gersterbrennan@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 28 , Nov 17, 2004
                                John,

                                Hope all is well. What are you looking to run Sunday? Molly and I are getting back into teh swing of things.

                                Brennan
                              • dsrunner
                                Message 15 of 28 , Mar 17, 2005
                                  20+ miles this sunday--8:30am---og
                                • dsrunner
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Mar 24, 2005
                                    sunrun starts @8am this sunday---and continues at this time until the
                                    fall.
                                  • dsrunner
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Apr 6 9:40 AM
                                      only an eight mile run this sunday---last run before the boston
                                      marathon....run @8am.....pasta party on monday @7pm....39 midbrook la.
                                    • dsrunner
                                      Message 18 of 28 , May 26, 2005
                                        funrun sunrun on may 29--old greenwich
                                        race on monday--8:18am--on greenwich ave--5miles--40th running of the
                                        greenwich memorial day 5 miler
                                      • dsrunner
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Sep 15, 2005
                                          long run sunday ---first 8 miles at the beach---bring your beach
                                          cards...8am
                                        • dsrunner
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Oct 14, 2005
                                            8am sunny sunrun---og---?? miles
                                          • Dorrie H
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Oct 14, 2005
                                              Is anyone thinking of doing a 18-20mi @ 8:30-9ish/mi
                                              pace on Sun am?

                                              I'm scheduled to do the Gillette Castle 1/2 + some
                                              extra mileage tmw (Sat) morning and it's not looking
                                              good weather-wise (such a fair weather runner I've
                                              turned into!).

                                              Tnx
                                              Dorrie

                                              --- dsrunner <johnkraz@...> wrote:

                                              > 8am sunny sunrun---og---?? miles

                                              __________________________________
                                              Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                                              http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
                                            • dsrunner
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Dec 16, 2005
                                                13 miles on sunday---hills---nice weather
                                              • dsrunner
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Dec 30, 2005
                                                  10 am old greenwich run
                                                  then drive to the point for a noon dip in the sound
                                                • dsrunner
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Feb 3, 2006
                                                    17--19 miles--8:30am---old greenwich
                                                  • dsrunner