RE: [DEAD SQUIRREL RUNNERS] randy

  • Randy Brophy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2011
      That was the year Eileen won the mini lantern rouge (there were only faster
      runners that day) and I the engine so we had a complete train to hang on the
      Christmas tree J

      It was also the one and only time I've ever finished a race before the
      finish line was set up.

      Nowadays any finishing chute is well-traveled before I arrive!