Re: Clothing

  • noelfrax
    Message 1 of 83 , Feb 24, 2013
      Hi
      From my point of view I love the absoluteness of what my wife is wearing for me, that it never changes and is always the same, that while being modest and even frumpy is at the same time so totally different to the norm that she makes a very clear statement.

      After 6+ years of her wearing this exact same outfit nothing will change in our household and neither of us would expect it to, that is just what she wears and she accepts that.

      --- In dd-hoh@yahoogroups.com, Rick <rickoshay4u@...> wrote:

      > It seems one type of outfit all year around is her choice.
      >
      > Shalom,
      > Rick

    • noelfrax
      Message 83 of 83 , May 13, 2013
        Hi, this is in answer to a question I got recently about her dress and some of the commments I have received over the years.
        It seems very few people would go as far as to dress their wives as i prefer to do, but she was always pretty modest anyway and we have just kept reinforcing her modesty over the years and that is how we ended up, and to tell the truth I am pretty happy with how she dresses, she makes a lovely picture and is a clear statement that she is my modest proper little housewife and she sure is easy to spot in a crowded mall or shopping centre if we get separated.
        In the end once I had control of her dress I found I could pretty much decide how I wanted her to look and over time she got more and more settled with how she looked and she has no real choice in the matter anymore, I just made a decision on how I wanted her to look, was consistent and applied it over time, that is how I have done it and although there was some resistance and it took time for her to become comfortable with each new style change we made, it all becomes normal after time as she becomes accustomed to her new styles and how she looks, in my wifes case the fact that she was dresssing to please me helped hugely as she has always been eager to become the perfect wife and we have had lots of fun with what we have done

        It also comes down to age, my wife is 47 (48 in 3 weeks) and I feel her style of dress is more than satisfactory for a woman of her age, It might not suit a younger woman in her 20's but for my wife it is fine and very consistent.
        NF