spanked in front of others

  • DougK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2009
      RecommendDelete    Message 1 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN Nicknamewoodspice6   (Original Message)Sent: 12/16/2006 2:56 PM
      Has anyone ever been spanked in front of others or in the next room etc?I have been and I was so embarrassed I never looked his brother in the eye for weeks later.

      First  Previous  2-18 of 64  Next  Last  Delete Replies
      RecommendDelete    Message 2 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameLouiseOCSent: 12/16/2006 9:29 PM
      My husband was once so infuriated by something I had done that he smacked me within eyesight of the children, it was quite a hard whack but it was only a one-off, not a real spanking, and I don't think the children even noticed, or if they did they didn't comment.  I don't think he would actually spank me in front of other people because I think even if he didn't want to embarrass me, he wouldn't want to embarrass them.  He did say to me once that it would be like having sex in front of other people, so I don't think it's something he would care to do.

      Louise

      RecommendDelete    Message 3 of 64 in Discussion
      From: hardlover321Sent: 12/17/2006 7:02 AM
      no but my sister was spank infornt of the famly after she thrown a brick and
      almost put and eye I was 23years and she was 22 yrs at the time after I came
      back from the hosptial I gave the spanking infront famly after dinner but
      she never learn and today in our 50's I still get spank her in privit now

      >From: "woodspice6" <gym_sid_red@...>
      >To: "Domestic Discipline and HOH Relationships"
      ><DomesticDisciplineandHOHRelationships@...>
      >Subject: spanked in front of others
      >Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:34:15 -0800

      > New Message on Domestic Discipline and HOH Relationships
      >

      > spanked in front of others

      > Reply to Sender
      >   Recommend
      >
      > Message 1 in Discussion
      >

      > From:
      > woodspice6
      >

      > Has anyone ever been spanked in front of others or in the
      >next room etc?I have been and I was so embarrassed I never looked his
      >brother in the eye for weeks later.
      >

      > View other groups in this category.

      > To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it
      >arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.
      >

      > Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go
      >to Passport Member Services.
      >
      > For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us
      >page.
      >

      > If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this
      >MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the
      >"Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply
      >click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing
      >list.
      >

      > Remove my e-mail address from Domestic Discipline and HOH
      >Relationships.

      Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
      cash from MSN today!
      http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us

      RecommendDelete    Message 4 of 64 in Discussion
      From: Red_HottieSent: 12/17/2006 8:43 AM
      My fiance and i r currently living with His mom, 2 brothers and 1 sister (all teenagers)... so privacy is rare as u can imagine.. i have never been spanked infront of them, but have come dangerously close... i've been taken over His knee in the kitchen and quickly spanked (just over my pants) for getting mouthy while we were making dinner together.. His brother was in the next room, he had to of heard but didn't say anything.  but any serious spanking, to this point anyways, has been done in our bedroom.. He uses something like a cane (to avoid sound-but not full force.. gages it depending on why im being punished) but there have been times, especially recently, where He has given me the belt (there's just nothing quiet about that, or me at that point lol) and He's taken a new interest in the hairbrush.. He says that if i dont want to be embarrassed by someone hearing me be spanked like a child, then all i need to do to avoid it is behave... and the "easier said than done" arguement would not help me lol, so i just had to accept that.
      i've made a similar post on this site and someone had pointed out that it's important to ensure that whoever u get spanked in front of, will not feel awkward or offended by this.  im assuming because it was his brother that he was already aware of your DD relationship.  in my case, it is a very non traditional family and we're almost positive they would not be bothered by this.. and are considering having me give my MIL and BIL a letter telling them about it.
      i want to make sure everyone knows though, i understand that this is a subject that has many different opinions, and i'm not trying to force what works for us on anyone else, as i'm aware everyone is in different personal situations and at various levels of DD.
      hope this has helped a little woodspice and if u'd like to talk more about it, feel free to email me at red_hottie669@...

      RecommendDelete    Message 5 of 64 in Discussion
      From: VictoriaSent: 12/17/2006 10:54 AM
      With the exception of play parties, no I haven't but it's a big fantasy -- and one I do not want to actually play out.

      Recommend (1 recommendation so far)Delete    Message 6 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameTerrificTraderSent: 12/17/2006 3:46 PM
      Back in the early 60's I was in a fraternity. I had to put in an appearance at a frat party. My girlfriend at the time was getting bored with the party and was making a big scene and letting everyone there know how bored she was.

      I had told her a couple of times we would leave in a bit and to it off knock or else. She went off on another tantrum. It made me so mad that I found a good solid chair and put her accross my knee and gave her a good sound spanking right then and there. I didn't bare anything in front of company. She was wearing a very thin pair of shear rayon Harum style pants over her panties. The spanking brought her to tears. I told her after I spanked her to sit down and shut up, if she didn't want another spanking much worse than the one she just got. No one in the party batted an eyelash. She knew better than to misbehave in public after that so it achieved the result it was intended to achieve.

      In 1963, it wasn't considered that out of the ordinary either. ...........................................Trader Lee

      RecommendDelete    Message 7 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN Nicknamegeri736Sent: 12/17/2006 6:17 PM
      As for Victoria, this (in both culprit and witness roles) is a big fantasy for me, and has been since i was about six. But unlike her, i have experienced it in both family and close-DD-friend situations, though not at parties. i find it both exciting and humbling, embarrassing and chastening.

      Some important distinctions need to be made IMHO, some of which have already been suggested. Is it for fun (as in a play party) or for punishment? This is like the distinction between good girl and punishment spankings. One is part of or equivalent to foreplay, the other is definitely experienced as punishment even though (like all DD, IMO) it has a clearly sexual charge to it.

      Is it like having sex in public? Maybe we should think in terms of a continuum of more or less rather than a dichotomy of sex or not. Isn't that how we view the continuum of PDA, from flirting, through holding hands, kissing, necking. and heavy petting, to having intercourse on a public beach? The closer you get to intercourse, unless all understand it as a play party thing, the greater the potential for embarrassing others.

      Then there's the distinction between the offender's embarrassment and that of her onlookers. One is an intrinsic part of the discipline; the other should be avoided out of consideration for others. And doing that, as Red Hottie's thoughtful post points out, is a matter of the relationships among the people involved and varies from situation to situation.

      Sorry if this all sounds a bit dry and analytical. That way i can discuss it without embarrassing myself or others!

      Geri

      RecommendDelete    Message 8 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameNaughtybuttcuteSent: 1/8/2007 10:59 PM
      Trader Lee,

      I'd love to hear more stories about the 60s, I can't believe no one even batted an eyelash was spanking really that common then? By the way, thanks for sharing that story, it was great.

      Naughtybuttcute

      RecommendDelete    Message 9 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN Nicknameravenette11Sent: 1/9/2007 11:31 AM
      although i have never been spanked....yet in front of
      anyone, once my husband smacked me on my behind in
      front of my daughter in law, and she said, "what was
      that?" i was a bit imbarrassed. it never happened
      again. i do know my husband would refrain and has
      refrained from beating my behind until we got home.
      sure was a scarey wait!!

      deb

      --- Naughtybuttcute <Morningdewdrop2k6@...>

      http://groups.msn.com/DomesticDisciplineandHOHRelationships/_emailsettings.msnw

      > MSN Groups

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      RecommendDelete    Message 11 of 64 in Discussion
      From: VictoriaSent: 1/9/2007 2:34 PM
      Geri,

      Interesting. While I would get spanked in front of others at a play party, I would never want to be punished in front of anyone, despite my rich fantasy life. LOL

      I also don't think that spanking (SM) and sex are the same, and so getting spanked at a play party is not like having sex at a play party.

      Victoria

      RecommendDelete    Message 12 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameLouiseOCSent: 1/9/2007 10:09 PM
      Well, spanking is a very highly personal thing to me, and produces strongly erotic sensations in me, afterwards if not during, so being spanked in public would be akin to having sex in public as far as I am concerned. And my husband seems to feel the same way. However, in view of the fact that he did once whack me on the bum in front of our children suggests to me that the possiblity that he might spank me in public cannot be ENTIRELY ruled out, if he became sufficiently exasperated with me.  I don't think he would, but the idea that he MIGHT is both disconcerting and rather exciting.

      Louise

      RecommendDelete    Message 13 of 64 in Discussion
      From: VictoriaSent: 1/10/2007 5:27 AM
      Louise,

      M agrees with you which is why we don't "play" in public (at parties) -- although we did have a casual spanking scene with us and a mutual friend, but it was really light.

      I understand what you are saying, and I too get sexually aroused by spanking. It's just that I would NEVER have sex in public, but would get spanked in public, so I must see them as different, although I can't really articulate why at this point.

      Victoria

      RecommendDelete    Message 14 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN Nicknamepzoo68Sent: 1/10/2007 8:39 AM
      There was once when I was spanking my wife, when her sister came in that was staying with us while she was home for the holidays. My wife was mortified, but she explained to her what she did to warrant the spanking. Later during her stay, the sister commented to me that she could remember her spankings, and eluded to the fact that she may be interested in her man taking charge that way.

      Ummm..it went on from there, lol...

      Anyway, I'm new to the group, and thanks for having me!

      Paul

      RecommendDelete    Message 15 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknamelanawillBgoodSent: 1/11/2007 12:52 AM
      Hi Paul

      What do you mean it went on from there.? What happened? Im really curious to know.

      BTW--Welcome to the group, Paul.

      Lana

      RecommendDelete    Message 17 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameCliffABSent: 1/15/2007 3:52 PM
      My naughty lady has three very close friends that I too am friends with.  When the four of them get together they sometimes get out of hand.  The last time I told her to behave but she kept "mouthing off" to me in front of them so I went over and grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to the coffee table and sat down and put her across my lap and spanked her in front of her girl friends.  They just sat there and watched, one was shocked, but I could see something in the eyes of the other two.  I made it hard and then pulled her up and told her to say she was sorry to her friends for being bad in front of them.  She wasn't happy and couldn't look them in the eye, but did as she was ordered.  I then got up and left the room.  That night I gave her another spanking, but showed her I was forgiving by making love to her later that night.  Of course she had to be on top for reasons I'm sure I don't have to explain.  One of her friends later asked if she was naughty would I have the nerve to spank her in front of my wife.  I told her don't try me.  LOL.

      RecommendDelete    Message 18 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameLouiseOCSent: 1/15/2007 10:22 PM
      Well, I can't imagine my husband spanking me in front of friends, because even if he didn't want to embarrass me, I don't think he'd want to embarrass me.  He has likeend spanking me in public to having sex in public, and I think that's much how I feel about it myself.  I think acute embarrassment all round would be the result of him doing that.  And he's unlikely to have been hanging about if I had friends round anyway, he would normally be out in the workshop or something, I don't think he particularly wants to listen to a bunch of women yacking on when he could be out doing stuff with bits of metal.

      As for your wife having to be on top after you've spanked her, I must say I would hate that too, I much prefer being on the bottom.  If you mean that she had to be on top because she was too sore to lie on her bum, I personally find having a sore bottom pressed into the bed quite pleasurable, the after-soreness of being spanked is one of the pleasures for me, and having it accentuated only adds to the thrill.  My husband generally likes to press me down more firmly when I've been spanked.

      Louise

      RecommendDelete    Message 19 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameLouiseOCSent: 1/15/2007 11:19 PM
      Just re-read my message.  The sentence in the first paragraph should read 'even if he didn't want to embarrass me, I don't think he'd want to embarrass THEM.

      Louise

      RecommendDelete    Message 20 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameExpo043Sent: 1/16/2007 10:58 AM
      YES LEE, THERE WAS A LOT OF SPANKING IN THE 1950@60s I SAW MY FIRST SPANKING ABOUT 1954 AND IF ONE LISTENED AND ASKED IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT IT HAPPENED QUIET A LOT . EXPO

      RecommendDelete    Message 21 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameLouiseOCSent: 1/16/2007 1:18 PM
      Well, I don't know about the 1950s, I'm not really old enough to remember them.  But I never saw any adults spanked in real life in the 1960s. It certainly wasn't going on openly in the UK in the 60s, not at any rate in the circles in I moved in.  I only evre saw women get spanked in films, never in real life.

      Louise

      RecommendDelete    Message 22 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknameILSALASLOWSent: 1/16/2007 2:26 PM
      I never saw an adult spanked in real life in the 50's (Okay I was very young but as a spanko I would have definitely remembered that), 60's or any other time, except at parties where they wanted to be spanked. I've heard stories from older men about spanking their wives or girlfriends but most of these episodes did not take place in front of any third parties.

      Personally I don't believe this was a commonplace occurrence at all.

      ILSA LASLOW

      RecommendDelete    Message 23 of 64 in Discussion
      From: MSN NicknamelanawillBgoodSent: 1/17/2007 2:19 AM
      I would have to say that it (public spanking)was more common/acceptable in the late 60's than now. I saw a co-ed at a party (I think she had gotten too flirtacious with another guy) get picked up by her bf and slung over his shoulder and spanked with a frat paddle all the way out of the room. She appeared angry and kicking pretty hard trying to get loose. I am pretty sure from the yelling that she got more after they were alone..

      I also at work had a fellow employee tell me he was drinking with friends in a bar and his wife kept telling him to he had to come home. As I recall it he said he warned her to stop it and then she kept it up so he put her OTK and gave her a good long spanking right there in front of everyone and made her go out and wait in the car. Noone seemed shocked or surprised by what he said he did.

      On one occasion in college(in the early 70's) I was spanked at a party in public in fun by my date but that was only pretend discipline and it was outdoors and pretty dark out. Still it was only the second time we'd gone out together, and I doubt it would have happened in the late 70's or 80's.

      This much happened in public and a lot more times in private on dates , None of this was at special spanking parties--just regular college parties, so I am fairly sure spanking for DD was a more common thing.

      Lana

      RecommendDelete    Message 24 of 64 in Discussion
      From:
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)