26 Juin

  • Roxanne Schuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      I had so much fun last night seeing everyone!  I hope you all did as well. For those of you who didn’t make it—let it be known you missed Sambosa & the heat.

      Use this list serve to keep in touch and stay connected with folks in the DC area who have ties to Madagascar. I know “RPCV” is in the title—but, anyone can join—so if you know anyone, just give them the username to join.