Re: [dcpilots] KFDK won the Most Female Pilot Friendly Airport in the US!

  • Victoria Neuville
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 6, 2012
      Ron,

      Congrats!  Did you see you won a Sennheiser headset, too!  Lucky duck!

      Just FYI for anyone interested, we will be having an award BBQ at KFDK at the AIR-Pros hangar towards the end of the month.  Details TBA...

      Hope to see you there!
      Victoria

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 6, 2012

        Victoria,

        No – I hadn’t seen it – but now I do when I went back there.

        YEAH!  That is great.

        So – can you tell me how I collect it?

        Did you give them my name/address or am I supposed to do something?

        Thanks,

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 7, 2012
          Hey Ron,

          Mireille, the  head of Women of Aviation Week should have emailed you saying you won a prize and requesting your address on where to send it.  If you did not recieve the email, just message me with your address and I'll get it to her.  As for the Most Dedicated award, that will be shipped to me for me to award you at the BBQ if you can make it.

          Thanks!