Street Illusion Magic from JC SUN

  • henrypuyi2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      Dear Yi Cheng Magic Lovers,

      This Month we have a special promotion - Street Illusion Magic from
      JC SUN

      This is a special 2 video disc playable on all DVD player, a
      compliation of all 15 episodes of JC SUN¡¯s Street illusion segment
      that was originally aired in Singapore from April to August 2006.

      Watch World Class illusionist, JC SUN perform his innovative brand
      of Street Magic an Gran Illusions up close, surrounded and on the
      street.

      This video disc features more than 90 minutes of Street Illusion
      including 15 minutes of new bonus material never before seen on TV!

      Witness JC SUN magically passing his body through a spectator,
      making a girl appear from nowhere, performing some amazing street
      magic and escaping from a death bed of Spikes!

      I have only 2 of this rare video and they are not for sale in store,
      look at it here:

      http://www.yichengtrading.com/catalog/item/4287177/4362854.htm

      Be prepared to be amazed by Asia¡¯s Rising Magic Stars!

      Thank you

      Alan Koo
      www.yichengtrading.com