Hello Magic Fans

  • klogan_az
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      I've been cruising around looking for groups about magic and happened
      to find yours here which doesn't look very active but maybe I can help.

      I've added two links to card tricks I recently uploaded onto YouTube.
      One I call "Those Wild Lady's" the other I actually see Cooperfield
      perform live where he credits his Grandfather. I was floored as it was
      my Grandfather who actually taught me the trick over 35 years ago.

      I hope you enjoy them both!

      Always Aces

      My links:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJWyy_gq66Q