File - Drumbeat & more

  • dcmdva_sgl_lgbti@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 108 , Apr 1, 2007
      DRUMBEAT: National Black SGL/LGBT Listserv
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nationalblacksgllgbt
      This listserv includes African-American, Black, Caribbean, and African SGL/LGBTI, in addition to our allies & other progressive activists, nationwide as well as outside of the United States.

      SGL/LGBTI Persons of African Descent [USA]
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/usa_SGL_people_of_African_descent
      A nation-wide group for same-gender oriented persons of color and other sexual & gender minorities.
      Same-gender-loving, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Homosexual, Transgender, Two-Spirit, Intersex people of African descent in the United States
    • dcmdva_sgl_lgbti@yahoogroups.com
      Message 108 of 108 , Mar 1 6:04 AM
        Meet local people on GoGayDC.com
        http://www.gogoaydc.com