New member here....

  • derel220
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      hello group.
      I just want to introduce myself, i'm thinking of relocating to the DC
      area soon. Right now I live in Pittsburgh. I hope to meet some cool
      cats, network ,and who knows..maybe find a hot date !:).hey, why be shy
      about it...

      Just a brief intro about me: I'm a small biz owner, musician ,and have
      been part of a local group here promoting unity among our brothas and
      sista. We are a disbursed people...but i digress.

      Well, that's it for now. Feel free to contact me to say 'hi'.

      My company site:http://www.freewebs.com/NarrowWayInc

      Peace.
    • nikki hoskie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2006
        Hi I got you message and just wanted to say hi,Well I hope your move goes ok I live in Va myself.but when you  get a chance holla back

        derel220 <derel220@...> wrote:
        hello group.
        I just want to introduce myself, i'm thinking of relocating to the DC
        area soon. Right now I live in Pittsburgh. I hope to meet some cool
        cats, network ,and who knows..maybe find a hot date !:).hey, why be shy
        about it...

        Just a brief intro about me: I'm a small biz owner, musician ,and have
        been part of a local group here promoting unity among our brothas and
        sista. We are a disbursed people...but i digress.

        Well, that's it for now. Feel free to contact me to say 'hi'.

        My company site:http://www.freewebs .com/NarrowWayIn c

        Peace.

        Sponsored Link

        $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!