1666Gay District Relaunch: Free Open House and Housewarming at DC Center [DC] April 5

  • Audacity
    Mar 28, 2013
      Beginning April 5, Gay District will begin meeting on the first and third Fridays of each month at the DC Center.

      Everyone is invited to come out to Gay District Relaunch: Free Open House and Housewarming at DC Center on April 5th.  Come show your support for Gay District and check out the DC Center.

      Gay District is a community-based organization focused on building understanding of gay culture and personal identity, awareness of community events and civil rights for gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning and intersex (GBTQQI) men between the ages of 18 and 35 in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Empowering them with the opportunity to assist and participate in activities will foster a better gay community. Our mission is to help our participants become aware of everything the region has to offer through social and professional networking opportunities as well as partnering with other LGBT groups and community-based organizations for various activities and volunteering.

      Discussion topics: