Update on the letters to Greenspan

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 5:28 AM
      We have app. 300 letter writers working this weekend
      and Monday. If 50% of the folks get all of their
      emails out we will have over 10,000 letters out by the
      end of the day Monday. If you have not volunteered �
      do so please. We will send you a email media file for
      your area or state and sample letters. We hope you
      will write your own but the samples help. There are
      boaut 80 of you I have still not gotten to � hang
      tight I will have you something by tomorrow afternoon.

      They are as follows (in order of the most writers):

      Missouri � winning with 21 writers.

      Michigan with 19 writers.

      Florida and North Carolina tied with 18 writers.

      Georgia and Texas tied with 17 writers.

      California with 15 writers.

      Wisconsin with 14 writers.

      Virginia with 11 writers.

      Tennessee , Oklahoma, and Ohio with 10 writers.

      PA, CO, ME, CT with 8 writers.

      Louisiana with 7 writers.

      Indiana with 6 writers.

      AZ, IL, UT, SC and IA with 5 writers.

      NY, W.VA., KY. And AR with 4 writers and the rest have
      3 or less.

      If you are in a state with low numbers � please help
      your fellow volunteers out by sending me an email with
      your state and letters in the subject line.

      Thanks!!

      Genie Hayes

      Grassroots and Communications

      genie@...