Join us on Wednesday for Fair Tax Time Radio!

  • rgmjsmm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      Fair Tax Time Radio Program
      Live every Wednesday
      9:00 pm ET, 8:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm MT, 6:00 pm PT
      Call in number; (619) 393-6478
      Toll free call in number (888) 436-1206

      Our "Man In Washington" Jabari Zakiya

      Jabari Zakiya has education and experience in BS/MS Electrical Engineering, Open Source Software (OSS), Computers and programming, Web development
      Writing and thinking skills, and Financial and economic management and development, along with interest in alternative commerce, clean energy, green business, organic food, recycling, and urban renewal.

      We are happy that Jabari brings his versatility to the Fair Tax movement. We will be following up with items of discussion from Jabari's last visit with us last October, and we hope to hear his opinion on the new direction of Americans For Fair Taxation.

      We are going to start off with Outreach to our colleges and universities. We will also discuss broadening our base by intensifying our outreach to groups that do not typically support Fair Tax, such as democrats, minority groups, youth groups, etc. It is hoped that Fair Tax Grassroots will follow in the foot steps of T. Boone Pickens, Ron Paul, and the President and many others in rallying our young college adults as supporters and financial contributors. We hope that this will be of great interest to our listeners because this effort is really needed to get Fair Tax passed.

      Fair Tax Time airs each Wednedsday at 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern. Join us on the web or by phone. Call in number is (619) 393-6478 or, if you're charged for long distance, call our toll-free line (888) 436-1206.

      More show info at: FairTaxNation.com and at many Fair Tax groups on Facebook.

      Please share with your friends!

      Show link:

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fairtax4ca/2013/07/18/our-man-in-washington-jabari-zakiya

      Enjoy!