Operation FairTax Victory with Storm the Hill will soon be here!

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 7:02 PM
      Patriots needed to support the FairTax in Washington DC!

      Only 20 days remaining to reserve your room at the discounted price for Operation FairTax/Storm the Hill!! Discounted room reservations end March 25, 2010

      Reserve your room at
      https://resweb. passkey.com/ go/fairtax or through our registration link at www.fairtax. org

      Join us for these great events in Washington DC!

      April 14 -- Welcome our new Chief Operating Officer (COO) from Houston, Terry Stockham and Sean Matula to our FairTax Family -- while meeting other FairTax supporters from around the nation!!

      April 15 -- Starting at 9:00 am we begin our rally on the south lawn of the capital, with a personal appearance by Radio Talk show host Neal Boortz and of course our own Ken Hoagland. We then move to the Congressional office buildings to educate our Congressmen on the FairTax and thank our cosponsors for their support!

      April 16 -- The FairTax conference with dynamic speakers such as Congressman John Linder, Laurence Kotlikoff from Boston University, Pastor David Whitney speaking on constitutional taxation, along with workshops on how we can pass the FairTax by the Leadership Institute.

      Visit FairTax Nation www.fairtaxnation. com for additional updates!

      Registration for the 3 day event is $45 per person. Late registration -- after April 6 -- will be $55 per person. Please register at: www.fairtax. org or www.fairtaxnation. com

      This is your opportunity to help make history, join us in Washington DC!

      We are also seeking donations to fund this event! This is a very expensive event and we need everyone's help. Any excess funds raised will be used to fund additional FairTax events.

      Please donate by clicking on the "Donate" button on www.fairtaxnation. com

      or you can mail your donation to:
      FairTax
      3900 Essex Lane Suite 1200
      Houston, TX 77027

      Make check payable to :AFFT - Operation FairTax Victory

      We are also looking for sponsors! If you or someone you know would like to sponsor the Operation FairTax Victory/ Storm the Hill events for $500 or $1,000 we would be happy to acknowledge your/their contributions at the Operation FairTax Victory conference.

      Questions? Just ask!
      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412
      Cell: 708-227-8542