Operation FairTax Victory update 2/5/2010

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010

      You are invited to a FairTax rally in Washington DC. The rally on April 15 "Storm the Hill" is free and open to the public. After the rally we go to the Congressional office buildings to meet with our congressmen. It is advised that you call for an appointment ahead of time if you wish to talk to your Congressman or a legislative staffer in person. If you go as a group, it improves your odds for an in person meeting.

      Find your congressman' s contact  information at: http://www.contacti ngthecongress. org/

      We are looking for a volunteer who would like to be the coordinator for our  Congressional visits.  Please contact me if you would like to volunteer!

      FairTax grassroots is holding a 3 day conference along with "Storm the Hill" rally. April 14 we will be holding a "meet & greet/reception" as a networking event. April 15 "Storm the Hill" rally and visiting Congressional offices. April 16 dynamic speakers and classes led by the Leadership Institute to equip the grassroots to be more effective in our efforts to pass the FairTax.

      To register for the conference go to www.fairtax. org.
      To register for discounted hotel reservations go to: https://resweb. passkey.com/ go/fairtax

      We also have information on discounted group tickets on Amtrak which we named "Get onboard the FairTax Train" We have a coordinator,
      Amanda Swafford 4672beacon@gmail. com who can help you make the arrangements if your group would like to take the train to DC.

      Would you like text updates on FairTax activities? Text "FairTax" to 68398

      You are also invited to join FairTax Grassroots Activists on FairTax Nation www.FairTaxNation. com

      Questions? Just ask!

      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412
      Cell: 708-227-8542
      Fax: 708-687-4718

      "We're only as effective as our membership is active".