Help needed -- Storm the Hill and Congressional Black Caucus booth update

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 11:07 AM
      The heat is on Washington, DC -- now it is time to move the FairTax forward!

      We have two DC events in September -- and we need your help to bring the FairTax message to congress!

      The Storm the Hill on September 11, 2009 will begin:
      9 am Pentagon 9/11 memorial
      10:30 - 11:00 am peaceful rally at IRS building
      11:45 head to the congressional office building to visit your congressional office.

      More details can be found on www.fairtaxnation.com

      Our booth at the Congressional Black Caucus http://www.cbcfinc.org/exhibit-showcase-221.html

      We have slots for 4 volunteers to staff the booth. At this time we only have 2 volunteers so we need 2 more volunteers. I must register volunteer names no later than Sept. 8

      Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
      801 Mount Vernon Place, NW
      Washington, DC 20001
      800-368-9000
      202-249-3000

      Booth number: 131

      Installation/Booth Set-up:
      Tuesday, September 22, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
      Wednesday, September 23, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
      Showcase Hours:
      Thursday, September 4, 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
      Friday, September 25, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
      Saturday, September 26, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
      *Booths must be staffed at all times when exhibit hall is open

      We are in need of donations to provide materials for these events!

      To donate by paypal go to www.fairtaxnation.com and click on "donate" button.
      To donate by mail make checks payable to IL Fair Tax
      IL Fair Tax
      P.O. Box 808
      Oak Forest, IL 60452

      Thank you to everyone who volunteered and donated the funds that allowed us to be at these events!

      Questions? Just ask!
      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412
      Cell: 708-227-8542